In the event of a Breakdown
1. Make sure you’re in a safe place
· Move your vehicle off the road if possible (watch out for any soft verges).
· If you're on a motorway and can't turn off at the next exit, pull up onto the hard shoulder. Make sure you stop as far to the left as you can.
2. Be Seen
· Turn on your hazard warning lights.
· If it’s dark or foggy, keep your sidelights on too.
3. Keep Safe
· It’s usually safest to get out of your car (using the doors facing away from passing traffic) and wait behind a barrier.
· If you’re on a motorway, move up the bank if you can.
· Leave any animals in the car.
· Wear a reflective jacket if you have one
Contact the Breakdown Service
If the vehicle you have is over 12 months of age please contact our Fleet breakdown service on: 0800 107 5867
(the date of your vehicle registration can be found on line here
– Simply follow the link and add the vehicle registration)
If the vehicle is within 12 months of age please contact the relevant Vehicle dealer below (The Make of your vehicle will be listed on the top right hand section of your contract)
Citroen Assist – 0800 197 2046
Fiat Assist – 00800 342 800 00
Ford Assist – 0800 111 234
Hyundai Assist – 0800 980 2733
Kia Assist – 0800 015 8762
Maxus Assist – 0333 070 2637
Mercedes Assist – 00800 177 7777
Peugeot Assist – 0800 294 0294
Renault Assist – 0800 085 8005
Suzuki Assist: 0800 107 1155
Toyota Assist – 0800 246 824
Vauxhall Assist – 0800 55 33 88
Volkwagen Assist – 0800 777 192
What happens next?
Once contacted the breakdown service will attend and try to fix any minor problems at the road side to allow you to continue with your journey, if the breakdown service are unable to repair at the roadside the vehicle is set for home recovery. The vehicle must
return to our branch - TCH 5 Penn Road, Wolverhampton WV2 4ET -
where we will aim to get you back on the road as soon as possible (please note if the vehicle is recovered elsewhere charges may apply)
Tyre Puncture or Blow Out
Punctures and blow out are the customers responsibilities, where a tyre is unrepairable, we ask that a like for like tyre is fitted back to the vehicle for example if the tyre is a Goodyear tyre, the new tyre will also need to be a Goodyear year. if the tyres are budget/non branded tyres any budget tyre is acceptable.